The Doe Network:
Case File 98UMFL
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
Located on October 25, 1993 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Cause of death was trauma to the head.
The victim was found in a wooded area and appeared to have been there for a month.
The body was totally skeletonized.
- Estimated age: 25 - 45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7 - 5'10"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Long, straight brown hair. Right leg shorter than left, history of dislocated left shoulder, healed nasal bones, ribs 7-9 and 1st sacral vertebra show evidence of trauma and possible lumbarization.
- Dentals: Dental records are available. Moderate to advanced periodontitis with one restoration.
- Clothing: He was wearing Levi Strauss blue jeans, 31 waist and 32 length, a medium size, green tee-shirt with the words Road Kill Cafe, You Kill It, We Grill It. The back of the shirt had a menu on it. He was also wearing white socks.
The victim was located at C-68 canal West of US 441, Royal Palm Beach, FL.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Palm Beach County Sheriff Office
Palm Beach Medical Examiner Office
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Palm Beach County Sheriff Office
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index