The Doe Network:
Case File 94UMMI
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
Located on October 24, 1987 in Luce County, Michigan.
Cause of death: No evidence was noted on the remains that indicated cause or manner of death.
The victim has been deceased since January 1987 to September 1987.
- Estimated age: 23 - 30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8" - 6'0"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Reddish brown, short, recently cut hair and a short mustache. He had a possible scar or lump or discoloration on his left cheek. Possibly due to an accident, the left side of his face was fractured and depressed. The left femur displayed a healed fracture which had been treated with a metal rod implant. The injury probably occurred when the individual was an adult. He had moderate scoliosis (spinal curvature) and may have walked with a limp.
- Clothing: The clothing suggests moderate to warm temperatures. Military-style camouflage clothing, including: a jacket, pants, green camouflage t-shirt, green belt. Green wool socks, black combat-style boots. Survival knife stamped U.S. Ontario--not army issue, possibly from a catalog.
- Dentals: Available. The condition of his teeth were good.
- Fingerprints: Available
The victim was located on October 24, 1987, 0.2 miles south of Lake Superior and 1.2 miles WSW of Little Lake Harbor, near the Blue hiking trail.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
D/Sgt. Robin Sexton at MSP St. Ignace
Luce County Medical Examiners Office
Agency Case Number: 82-1102-87
Michigan State Police
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index