The Doe Network:
Case File 87UMFL
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
Located on April 13, 1979 in South Bay, Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Estimated age: 25 - 35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8-5'11"; 180-220 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes.
- Dentals: Dental records are available.
- Clothing: He was wearing brown Levi corduroy pants, size 34x34, Canada label; black bikini swim trunks with red and white stripes and size 11 Arthur Ashe tennis shoes with red and white trim.
The victim was discovered floating in the New River Canal, 11 miles south of South Bay, FL.
Fingerprints are available.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Palm Beach Sheriff
Source Information: Palm Beach Sheriff
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index