The Doe Network:
Case File 822UMON
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on August 7, 2000 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Estimated age: 35-40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'9-6'0" (177 - 185 cm); 185 lbs. (84 kg)
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown short hair; brown eyes. Scar on left wrist and back of left forearm. Medium build.
- Dentals: Natural teeth in poor condition, restorations present
- Clothing: Blue, button, short-sleeved shirt, Size L 42-44, "Made in U.S.A.". Black leather belt. Blue jeans, Size Waist 38, length 32. Blue socks. Blue, Size 9 running shoes. Black briefs.
- Personal Effects: Gold chain with pendant of a Mariner's Wheel worn around neck. Gold ring with a "Tiger Eye" stone worn on right fourth finger.
Black pen. Black comb. Watch "DTX" brand. Bottle of eye drops. Cigarette lighter.
The victim was located at the Dundas Subway Station in Toronto, Ontario on August 7, 2000.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Ontario Provincial Police
Missing Persons and Unidentified Bodies/Remains Unit
1-877-934-6363 - Toll Free in North America
705-330-4144 - Local or outside of North America
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Ontario Provincial Police - Missing Persons and Unidentified Bodies/Remains Unit
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index