The Doe Network:
Case File 75UMLA
Reconstructions of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on November 4, 1991 in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 6-12 months prior to discovery
- Complete Skeleton
- Estimated age: 26-36 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4".
- Dentals: Available. Resin fillings noted on teeth #7(M), 8(D), 10(ML) and 11(M). Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #2(OD), 3(MOB), 4(MO), 5(OD), 7(L), 12(OD), 14(OL), 15(O), 18(MO), 19(DOB), 20(O), 30(OB) and 31(MO). Tooth #13, crown broken/missing. Unfilled caries noted on teeth #8(M)and 14(M). Distal rotation was noted for teeth # 22, 23 and 27.
- Fingerprints: Not available
- DNA: Samples submitted - tests not complete
The victim was located behind a levee in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana on November 4, 1991.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
SCPSO J-293-91; LSU 91-12
LSU FACES Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index