The Doe Network:
Case File 756UFFL
- The victim was discovered on June 19, 1974 in Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
- Cause of Death: Undetermined, possibly Homicide
- Estimated age: 19-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"; 122 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown, shoulder-length hair; brown, possibly grayish, eyes. No scars, tattoos or identifying marks.
- Clothing: High heeled shoes with cork soles; light blue scarf; blouse with a manufacturer's tag reading "Climax by David Howard;" blue jeans with silver zipper and a silver button; dark blue underpants; narrow (7/16" wide) belt with silver color dots on outer aspect.
- Jewelry: Necklace (possibly chain link); single white metal, hoop earring; square-faced watch with Roman numerals.
- Dentals: All natural teeth present except for left 1st molar; several teeth had fillings.
The victim was located in a drainage ditch at 112th Avenue, near Hiatus Road, south of State Road 84 in unincorporated Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on June 19, 1974.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Broward County Medical Examiner Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index