The Doe Network:
Case File 746UFNY
Unidentified White/Hispanic Female
- The victim was discovered on June 6, 2000 in Queens, New York
- Estimated age: 46-56 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"; 138 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, curly, 11" hair; brown eyes. 1.5" scar on right lower abdomen; 4" scar on right hip. Appendix removed.
- Clothing: Rust-colored dress shorts, size 12; white short sleeve knit pullover; beige pantyhose; white underwear, size large; white-beige bra. Gold hoop earrings; gold necklace, with colorless heart-shaped stone; two rings, one with a colorless stone, on right hand.
- Dentals: Available
- DNA: Available in CODIS.
The victim was located in a room at Airway Inn at 8220 Astoria Boulevard after maid came to clean.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New York County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index