The Doe Network:
Case File 739UFLA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on May 4, 2004 in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 1-4 weeks prior
- Estimated age: 35-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 63.6"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Antemortem trauma to both nasal bones.
- Tattoos: 3 & 5/8" by 1 & 3/8" tattoo on lower back, in black, fine script "ANANIAS" with curling lines, at the ends of the A and the S, and with a heart over the I.
- Clothing: Tan, short-sleeved shirt, with green plaid stripes, Tommy Hilfiger brand, size XL; Wonderbra, size 34B; tan, Lee Original Jeans; brown, leather belt, with "TERNELL" imprinted on back, minimum length per 1st buckle hole 23".
- Dentals: Available. Teeth #17 and 32 not seen, may be antemortem loss or congenital absence; Unfilled carie noted on tooth #14; Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #1, 2, 13, 14, 18, 19, 30 and 31. Chipped enamel noted on buccal surface of teeth #11 and 22.
- DNA: Profile available at state lab.
The victim was located in a shallow angular trench, in a field off Michoud Boulevard, in East New Orleans.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
CO2004-1468: LSU 04-27
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index