The Doe Network:
Case File 648UFFL
Sketch of Victim by Catyana R. Sawyer
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on October 28, 1990 in Miramar, Broward County, Florida
- Cause of Death: Multiple gun shot wounds to the back
- State of Remains: Decomposed
- Date of Death: Days
- Formerly Hot Case 770
- Estimated age: 25-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"; 136 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Short head hair wearing a reddish wig styled in a weave that appeared to have been styled in the days leading up to her death; she also had an expensive manicure. She had a tattoo on the inside of her right arm of a Sagittarius symbol (an archer and a horse's tail). She also had a large scar near the tattoo and another tattoo of a "B" on her upper right arm.
- Dentals: Not Available
- Clothing: Lace underwear
- Fingerprints: Not Available
- DNA: Not Available
The victim was located on Flamingo Road, approximately 600 feet south of Bass Creek Road in a canal in Miramar, Florida on October 28, 1990.
An anonymous tip led police to the body of this woman.
Investigators at the time said it appeared the woman was killed somewhere else.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Broward County Medical Examiner
Miramar Police Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
BCME Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index