The Doe Network:
Case File 638UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on December 13, 2003 in Orlando, Orange County, Florida
- Estimated age: 20-40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"; 148 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, straight about 2 inches in length hair; brown eyes. Sparse mustache and chin hair; no tattoos. He had very little chest hair.
- Clothing: Black t-shirt with Greg's sport photography on the front and Orlando Pony League on the left sleeve. Green jockey-style under shorts. Blue jeans with a leather belt.
- Personal Effects: He had women's jeans size 14 with him. A social security card which has been torn with the name Jose Garcia Guitierrez is on the body. A Greyhound bus ticket with the name Jose Rodriquez and an Ace Staffing pay stub with the name Jose Gonzalez are also found with him.
- Fingerprints: Available.
- Dentals: Minimal available.
- DNA: Available
The victim was located on State Road 50, at Delhi Street in Orlando, Florida on December 13, 2003.
He was crossing the road and was struck by a car.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District 9 Medical Examiner Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 2003-05498
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index