The Doe Network:
Case File 631UFLA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on March 2, 1995 in Shreveport, Caddo Parish, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 2-8+ years prior
- Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 24-32 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Previous blunt force trauma, with remodeling to the nasal bones, the right side of jaw bone, both second ribs and the third left rib. Previous sharp trauma, with remodeling on a thoracic vertebra.
- Dentals: Available. Unfilled caries noted on the following teeth: 1 - 3(O), 6(ML), 7(OL), 8(M), 11(B) and 14(OMB).
- Clothing: A light-colored, light-weight "chef-like" apron (no size), half of a light-colored and badly deteriorated bra with a knotted strap (no label), a peach/apricot colored skirt (no label). A woman's left sandal with ankle and heel straps made of leather/suede material (possible size 6-7).
- DNA: Available
The victim was located inside a demolished house in the 1500 block of Rex Street, Shreveport, LA.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Numbers:
FA-97-95; LSU 07-51-1
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index