The Doe Network:
Case File 616UFLA
T-shirt with Logo and Design
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on June 1, 1994 in Orleans Parish, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 2-24- months prior
- Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 38-48 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 63"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Cervical vertebrae not recovered.
- Dentals: Available. Large unfilled caries that encompass multiple surfaces was noted on the following teeth: 20, 21, 27, 28, 29 and 32. All upper teeth missing.
- Clothing: Floral-designed shorts and a t-shirt with the logo "Tela Honduras" with a design, actual sizes not noted; however, both clothing articles are comparable to size small. Maroon or red house slippers, no size noted.
- DNA: Available
The victim was located in Orleans Parish, LA on June 1, 1994.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index