The Doe Network:
Case File 511UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on June 25, 1998 in Orlando, Orange County, Florida.
- Date of Death: June 25, 1998
- Cause of Death: Accidental fall
- Estimated age: 30 - 50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"-5'6"; 110 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair with some gray, wavy and short.; brown eyes. Black mustache. Scar, left upper arm. Scar, posterior left upper thigh.
- Clothing: No clothing or personal effects.
- Jewelry: White metal ring, graduation type, on left 4th finger reads "ESC SEC DOMINGUEZ 1983".
- Tattoos: Mushroom tattoo on ventral left upper forearm. Cross tattoo on dorsal left hand between thumb & index.
- Marks, Scars: A well-healed scar on the left upper arm, small, irregular, well-healed scars are on the left elbow, knees, and legs. A well healed scar is on the posterior left upper thigh.
- Fingerprints: Available
- Dentals: Natural teeth.
- DNA: No sample available to submit.
The victim was located at a parking lot at 535 West Central Boulevard, Orlando, FL.
He was believed to be sleeping naked on the roof of a vacant business and he accidentally fell off the roof.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Medical Examiner District 9
Dr. Sheri Blanton
Orlando Police Department
Detective Andre Boren
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
ME: 1998-00587: PD: 1998-243488
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index