The Doe Network:
Case File 506UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on December 11, 1999 in Orlando, Orange County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: December 10, 1999
- Estimated age: 30 - 50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'9"; 187 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Strawberry blond hair approx. 6 inches long. Blue eyes. Long sideburns. Mustache and beard also strawberry blond.
- Distinguishing Marks: Well healed scar on the right mid lower quadrant. Multiple well healed scars on the arms, hands, abdomen, knees and legs.
- Tattoos: Left upper arm; tattoo of confederate flag reading "Red"; flower/flowerlike tattoo on dorsal left forearm; skull tattoo with wings, tusks and sword on
right upper arm; cross tattoo with skulls on dorsal upper right forearm;
skull tattoo with wings on dorsal aspect right lower forearm; illegible
tattoo on dorsal right hand; butterfly tattoo on dorsal aspect of right
hand; illegible tattoo on ventral aspect of right forearm.
- Clothing: Green T-shirt rolled up to the armpits, black jeans, navy blue briefs, white socks, & dark green-gray-white-black sneakers.
- Fingerprints: Available.
- Dentals: Available. Teeth natural, in poor repair.
- DNA: Available - Codis.
The victim was located at 4925 South Orange Blossom Trail (outside in fenced area), Orlando, FL. The victim and another transient got involved in a fistfight at 22.00 and then again at 23.30.
The decedent had a history of fighting with others. After the fight everyone went their own way. The next day one of his friends was looking for him and found him lying in the grass covered by a plastic advertising sign.
He was a consumer of alcohol.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Medical Examiner District 9
Dr. Sheri Blanton
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index