The Doe Network:
Case File 500UMLA
Reconstruction of Victim by Gigi A. Waite
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered in May 7, 1987 in the Mississippi River in St. James Parish, Louisiana.
- Estimated Date of Death: 2-5 weeks prior.
- Estimated age: 19-28 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"- 5'8"
- Clothing: A yellow hard-hat, A pair of size 9 or 9-1/2 sneakers (white with blue stripes), one white athletic sock, a pair of Levi's brand blue jeans, and Fruit of the Loom brand, size 30-32, underwear.
- Dentals: Tooth #1 not seen, may be antemortem loss or congenital absence. Amalgam fillings noted on #3,14,19 and 20. Unfilled caries noted on #14 and #15. Postmortem breakage noted on #6 and #7.
- DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD.
The victim was found washed up along in the Mississippi River in Louisiana in May 7, 1987.
The remains were transported to LSU after an autopsy on May 9, 1987.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
St James Parish Coroners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
LSU FACES Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index