The Doe Network:
Case File 468UMLA
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered lightly wooded rural area on June 4, 1998 in Livingston Parish, Louisiana.
- Estimated Date of Death: 3 - 4 months prior to discovery
- Skeletal Remains; head and hands not recovered
- Estimated age: 32 - 42 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"-5'10" ; 140 - 150 lbs.
- Clothing: A black nylon "Anchor Bay" jacket with a hood, a white T-shirt with the logo "CHOP" standing for, Community Health Outreach Project in the back, The logo included a sun pattern with an outline of Louisiana inside the sun, Blue Dickies polyester/cotton pants, size 30"x30", red and black striped "Cherokee" shorts, and blue and white "Adidas" tennis shoes, size 10.5.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- Dentals: Not available. Only individual teeth #7, 21, 23, 24 and 31 were located, all were a natural tooth, no fillings. Unknown if the teeth not recovered were removed antemortem or lost postmortem and/or a combination of both.
- DNA: Available at state lab.
The victim was located in Livingston Parish, Louisiana on June 4, 1998.
A highway worker found the body in a lightly wooded area near an oil field road off 4-H Club Road near its intersection with La 16 south in Livingston Parish. The bones were widely scattered.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index