The Doe Network:
Case File 4419DMNJ
Nicholas James Maschuci
Missing since September 18, 1974 from Kearny, Hudson County, New Jersey
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 61 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8-5'9"; 210 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Graying brown hair, partly bald in front; blue eyes. Glasses. Had polished finger nails with clear polish. Clean shaven.
- Marks, Scars: Right eye is glass eye. On both feet little toe next to pinky toe crossed over the other.
- Clothing: Gray pants; a white shirt, polyester ribbed with gold zipper in front and a wide collar. White 1/2 patent leather boots with zippers on the side.
- Jewelry: 4 Kt diamond pinky ring. A white gold watch with black face and white gold tear drop at the 12:00 hand, similar to a Movado. Wore a Blessed Mother medal around his neck in silver. Gold wire framed bifocals.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- DNA: Available
- AKA: Nicky Gary
Circumstances of Disappearance
Maschuci went to a meeting in Brooklyn on September 18, 1974 and never came home.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Kearny Police Department
Agency Case Number: 74-3898
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index