The Doe Network:
Case File 4402DMKY
Perry Juerrell Stokes
Missing since August 24, 1982 from Elkton, Todd County, Kentucky
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'10"; 140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue eyes.
- Marks, Scars: Scar that runs from breast bone to approximately 2" from navel from a previous spleen operation. Flat area on back of right side of head.
- Clothing: Last seen wearing a pair of blue jeans, a shirt of unknown color, a camouflage hat, and a brown belt with a German-type eagle on the buckle. It is believed that the back of his belt buckle was engraved with the phrase "white brass" and possibly his social security number. Tan boots, size 9 or 9 1/2.
- Jewelry: It is believed that he may have had an unknown quantity of rings in his possession for possible resale. Gold chain necklace with the emblem of a horse with wings inside a circle.
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: Available
- AKA: Buck or Juerrell
Circumstances of Disappearance
On the afternoon of August 24, 1982 it was believed that Perry went squirrel hunting with a friend.
Afterward they went to the friends house. He advised his dad that he would be home shortly.
Close friends believe that he may have been en route to either Nashville or Florida.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Kentucky State Police
Agency Case Number: 02-82-0674
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index