The Doe Network:
Case File 4244DMCO
Missing since July 11, 1980 from Pueblo, El Paso County, Colorado
- Date Of Birth: October 11, 1955
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 130 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White/Hispanic male. Brown hair; brown eyes. Full beard at the time of his disappearance.
- Marks, Scars: Small burn on right arm. Many small brown moles on his back.
- Clothing: Off-White shirt and jeans. Maroon tennis shoes with gold stripes. He was carrying a green back pack with a leather bottom. He also carried a rust colored nylon wallet manufactured by The Rainbow Co. His wallet may have contained a ticket from a Colorado Springs pawn shop.
- Jewelry: African trade bead on a leather thong, he also wore this around his neck with the above medallion and a silver chain with a happy face on it.
- Dentals: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Last seen at I-25 and Highway 50, while hitchhiking to meet a friend in Fort Garland, Colorado.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Colorado Springs Police Department
Det. Ronald Lopez
Agency Case Number: 80-14359
NamUs MP #7147
Article in NamUs
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index