Reconstructions of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Estimated age: 42-50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"-5'11"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Light colored, blonde/sandy hair.
- Clothing: Blue denim jeans, "Tenners" brand, size 34 waist; red & white checkered long-sleeved western styled shirt, "Cutter Bills Western Store" brand, size 15.5 x 34; red & white baseball styled cap with red, white and blue logo (cowboy on bucking horse), brown leather top with lizard bottom cowboy boots, Wrangler-Bat Masterson brand, size 10 to 11.
- Skeletal Findings: Antemortem healed fractures on left rib #6 and right rib #7; Schmorl depressions on vertebral disks; ossified thyroid cartilage.
- Fingerprints: Not available
- Dentals: Available. Porcelain over silver bridge noted for teeth #2-4 and #12-14. Crown noted on tooth #30. Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #7 (MLD),8(L),11(L), 15(O),17(O),18(MOL), 19(BOL),29(BOLD)and 31(MOLD). Unfilled caries noted on teeth #15 & 19.
- DNA: Samples submitted - tests not complete
The victim was located on November 14, 1982 in a wooded rural area in Ouachita Parish, Louisiana.
If you have any information concerning this man's identity or the circumstances surrounding his death, please contact:
Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office
Criminal Investigation Unit
You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency.
LSU Case Number:
OPSO Case Number:
Louisiana State University: FACES Laboratory