The Doe Network:
Case File 320UMAZ
Sketches of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Discovered in bushes on October 7, 2000 at Sandy Island Cove, southern shore of Lake Havasu in Mojave City, Arizona.
- Homicide victim
- Estimated date of death is approximately 1-2 months prior to discovery.
- State of Remains: Mummified
- Estimated age: 25 - 40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'10" - 6'1"; 160-200 Lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: 6-inch brown hair and a mustache.
- Dentals: Available
- Clothing: He was wearing jeans a T-shirt with "Hot Boat Magazine, Beverly Hills" printed on both sides, white sneakers and a calculator Casio wrist watch. Also found was a nylon pouch containing a leather man tool knife and a small flashlight engraved with the letters "JKP."
- Fingerprints: Available
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Mojave County Sheriff's Office
Detective C. Rooks
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Maricopa County Sheriff's office
Las Vegas Review Journal
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index