The Doe Network:
Case File 287UMMD
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Discovered on on September 5, 1985 in a wooded area off Md. Rt 13, South of Pocomoke, Worcester County Maryland.
- Cause of death was homicide. The victim was shot in the back with a shotgun.
- Estimated date of death is 10-14 days prior to discovery.
- The remains were very decomposed.
- Estimated age: 25 - 30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic features. Medium build.
- Dentals: Permanent teeth in good shape, top front teeth indented with overlap.
- Clothing: Tan button down shirt, khaki shorts and white deck shoes. Deck shoes are what the preppies wore at the time. They usually have a leather upper with a hard plastic sole. It has one lace with one leather tie. They are worn a lot in summer time around the water.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Maryland State Police
Sgt. John Bollinger
410-290-0050 X 130
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index