The Doe Network:
Case File 227UFTX
Reconstructions of Victim
The wig & glasses in the reconstruction were found beside the body
Unidentified White Female
- Located on October 7, 1998 in Weatherford, Parker County, Texas.
- The date of death is estimated to have been 1-4 weeks prior to discovery.
- Apparent suicide
- Estimated age: 35 - 55 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3"-5'7"; 130-160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: She had brown hair, natural hair was long and put up in a bun with long bobby pins. Sutures in her pelvic region possibly suggest a hysterectomy, and either two breast implants or prosthetic breasts. Her bra was a "pocket bra" with a facing on the inside to hold prosthetic breasts. This may suggest a possible mastectomy.
- Dentals: Available. She had some distinctive dental work, including a gold foil filling. She had $30,000-$35,000 worth of extensive dental work done, the work was of very high quality; gold foil fillings with porcelain veneers.
- Clothing: She was wearing a blue and white wind suit; a white bra with facing sewn on the back part of the cups; white or beige panties; white ankle socks and size 7 Natural Comfort brand white athletic shoes with teal trim. The manufacturer labels had been cut out of the wind suit, bra and panties. A pair of glasses were found nearby. Near the body was found a large blue shoulder bag. Inside the handbag was a long brown wig, a bottle of mineral water, and a pair of beige prescription glasses, that were very inexpensive .
- DNA: Entered in CODIS
- Fingerprints: Not available
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse (toll-free)
Weatherford Police Department
Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office
Dr. Roger Metcalf
817-920-5700, extension 160
ME Case Number: 980231P
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse.
Star-Telegram - 02/18/2007
Tarrant County Medical Examiner
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index