The Doe Network:
Case File 207UMLA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Located on June 18, 1993 in Belle Chasse, Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 1-6 years prior
- State of Remains: Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 22-30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 5" - 5' 7" (66" est)
- Distinguishing Characteristics: The man possibly walked with a limp as a result of back problems.
- Skeletal Findings: Antemortem remodeling of both hip joints and femoral necks.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- Dentals: Available; mandible not recovered. Tooth #3: enamel chipped buccal surface;
tooth #7: partial crown missing; teeth #6&11 fracture on labial surfaces; tooth #16 unerupted.
- DNA: Available - CODIS.
The victim was located on the bank of the Mississippi River in Belle Chasse, Louisiana on June 18, 1993.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
Plaquemines Parish Coroner
Agency Case Number:
LSU FACES Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index