The Doe Network:
Case File 203UMLA
Reconstructions of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Located on June 13, 1991 in McElroy Swamp near Sorrento, Ascension Parish, Louisiana.
- Estimated Date of Death: 4-14 days prior
- He was a victim of homicide
- Estimated age: 25-30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8-5'9"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Shoulder-length, brown hair, with a few streaks of gray, pulled back in a ponytail, secured with a rubber band. Pierced ear.
- Distinguishing Marks: He had a 5"-6" diagonal scar across his right abdomen.
- Clothing: Underwear.
- Jewelry: Pierced earring small yellow-colored setting with a tooth, probable human incisor.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- Dentals: Available. Removable denture for teeth #18,19,30 and 32. Silver crown on tooth #13. Amalgam fillings on teeth #2(MOD),3(MODL),4(O), 5(MO),12(MOD), 14(MOD),15(ODB),17(MODB),29(OL) and 32(MOB). Tooth #14 may have had an amalgam filling on the mesial surface or it may have been an unfilled carie. Unfilled caries were noted on teeth #6,7,9,10,20,23 and 24.
- DNA: Available at state lab.
Two residents discovered the victim's body in a ditch off LA. 3140, the road which leads to the McElroy pump station, about a half mile from its intersection with U.S. 61.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office
Criminal Investigation Unit
LSU Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index