Reconstructions of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Estimated age: 18 - 21 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7-5'10"; 140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly brown hair based on body hair color; blue eyes. Brown body hair.
- Clothing: "Sears" Western shirt 14-141/2, brown and gold plaid "Sears" blue jeans size 30, white tennis shoes with 3 white stripes, brand and size not noted. Fruit of the Loom jockey type underwear white, size 32.
- Fingerprints: Not available
- Dentals: Available. Teeth 1 & 16 are unerupted. Teeth 17 & 32 are unerupted and impacted.
Amalgam fillings on occlusal surface for teeth #2,15,18 and 31. Amalgam filling on buccal surface for tooth #30.
- DNA: Available at state lab
The victim was found floating in the Mississippi River near Geismar and Gonzales, in Ascension Parish, Louisiana on February 2, 1982
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Gonzales Police Department
Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office
Criminal Investigation Unit
Agency Case Number:
82-30/ A-82-4/ LSU 82-03
LSU FACES Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index