The Doe Network:
Case File 196UMTX
Reconstruction of Victim
- Located on January 20, 1994 in Gregg County, Texas.
- The victim is estimated to have been deceased for 1 - 3 weeks before he was found.
- Estimated age: 20 - 30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3 - 5'7"; 120 - 140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. He was a White, possibly Hispanic male.
- Clothing: He was wearing a gray sweatshirt with purple trim over a black/blue T-shirt, blue sweatpants with Winters Blizzard logo over black sweatpants, gray socks and Reebok sport shoes.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Gregg County Sheriff's Office
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index