The Doe Network:
Case File 180UMTX
Sketches of Victim
Unidentified White / Hispanic / Native Male
- Located on January 24, 1997 in Plano, Collin County, Texas.
- Estimated Date of Death: November 1996.
- Cause of Death: Homicide a gunshot wound of the head.
- Partially skeletonized remains
- Estimated age: 17 - 30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"-6'0"; 190-220 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Caucasian and Meso and/or Native American
- Clothing: A short-sleeved shirt “Faded Glory” brand, size 3 XL, with vertical navy stripes with Colombian blue background, blue short jeans pants “Authentic” brand (size is indeterminate) and “Hanes” brand underwear, men’s size 40-42 with a blue Mayan design on front. White “Air Nike” brand white athletic shoes (size 10.5 U.S.) with paint splatters.
The victim was located near Highway 121 and CR 111, in Plano, Texas on January 24, 1997.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Plano Police Department
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Collin Medical Examiner
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index