The Doe Network:
Case File 179UFPA
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Female
- Located on June 3, 1992 in Lenhartsville, Berks County, Pennsylvania.
- June 1, 1991 and June 3, 1992, a least one year.
- The cause of death has not been determined however, foul play is suspected due to circumstances surrounding the recovery of the body.
- Partial Skeletal remains. Numerous bones of lower extremity and neck were never recovered.
- Estimated age: 25 - 45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-5'3"; 120 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown hair, approximately 3 inches in length.
- Clothing: Dark blue or black thin, long-sleeved, front button sweater with large white buttons labeled "Benetton" size X-Large. Light colored pullover long-sleeved shirt made of lightweight material having 5 buttons down the front and a small collar, pleats in front, with a white belt, pantyhose,
- Jewelry: Digital sport type wrist watch with a small face, plastic band that is orange, pink and yellow. Gray metal ring without stones. Cylindrical metallic structure 4.5" length & 3/32 of an inch in diameter. Small object appearing to be a dolphin.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- Dentals: Available. She had severe periodontal disease.
- DNA: Available.
The skeletal remains of this victim was discovered buried in a shallow grave on June 3, 1992.
The body was discovered in a soybean field, by a farmer plowing his field, which is located near Christman Road in Lenhartsville, Berks County Pennsylvania.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Berks County Coroner's Office
Pennsylvania State Police, Hamburg. PA
Cpl William Moyer
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index