The Doe Network:
Case File 170UFGA
Sketch of Victim by Wesley Neville
Unidentified Black Female
- Located on June 9, 1992 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia
- Estimated Date of Death: Same day
- Cause of death was accident or suicide
- Recognizable Face
- Estimated age: 30 - 45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 4'8"-4'10" (58"); 142 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: She had dark brown/black hair which was approx. 7" in length, and brown eyes. She had somewhat large hips.
- Clothing: She was wearing a pullover tan/off-white short-sleeve blouse with Flarian Country and Pennsylvania outdoor experience written on the back and You've got a friend in Pennsylvania on the front. Also a white/light beige bra; a multicolored yellow, blue-gray and red checked skirt; blue panties with black trim; blue socks; and slip-on tan shoes.
- Fingerprints: Available
- Dentals: Available
- DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD
The victim was found on June 9, 1992 lying in a MARTA parking lot at 45 Elliott Street by a MARTA employee.
She appeared to have jumped or fallen to her death from the Techwood Street Bridge, approximately 80 feet, on that day.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Fulton Co. Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index