The Doe Network:
Case File 1621UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim by Tricia Blair
- The victim was discovered on May 12, 1986 in Immokalee, Collier County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: May 12, 1986
- Estimated age: 15-30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"; 140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Long, straight, black hair; Brown eyes. Very minimal beard growth. May have been a smoker.
- Marks, Scars: No scars or tattoos
- Clothing: Blue corduroy pants; tan western style long-sleeve shirt; dark blue "jockey" style underwear; black belt with silver buckle.
- Personal Effects : No jewelry. He had $5.94 on him.
The victim was located in a wooded area, west of S. 4th Street in Immokalee, Florida on May 12, 1986.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District 20 Medical Examiner Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index