The Doe Network:
Case File 1587UMLA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on August 28, 1980 in Ascension Parish, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 2-12 months prior
- Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 35-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8-5'11"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Red hair. Surgical wire on right side of mandible suggests an earlier broken jaw, that is well-healed. Fractured right rib.
- Clothing: White T-Shirt, KMart brand, 38-40; tan, double knit pants; dark brown or black belt, 1 3/4 wide 33 1/2, large metal buckle; brown, lace up type, high heel shoes; "Fruit of the Loom", jockey type shorts, small, 30-32.
- Dentals: Available. Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #19(OB) and #21(O). Unfilled caries noted on tooth #19(OL). Resorption and remodeling of the maxilla alveolar bone suggests a denture wearer.
- DNA: Available
The victim was located on August 28, 1980 near Interstate 10 in Ascension Parish, Louisiana.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
Ascension Parish Coroners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
LSU FACES Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index