The Doe Network:
Case File 1553UMLA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on October 12, 1984 in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 1.5 months to 6 months prior
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 26-37 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5-5'6"
- Distinguishing Characteristics:
- Dentals: Available. Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #3(O) & #18(O). Tooth #7 has a large portion lost, by fracturing, postmortem.
- DNA: Available; FBI NMPDD.
The victim was located in a swampy area near Thibodaux, Lafourche Parish, LA.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
Lafourche Parish Coroners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index