The Doe Network:
Case File 154UMAZ
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Located on June 22, 1993 in Sedona, Coconino County, Arizona
- Cause of death was multiple traumatic injuries due to a fall.
- Estimated age: 22 - 28 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 6'1"-6'4"; 180 - 200 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: His color of hair is not positively determined but may have been blond. He may have been right handed.
- Clothing: He was wearing a bright violet long-sleeved pullover shirt with a horizontal gray or blue stripe, faded gray or Blue Levi pants, size 34- 34" and Nike shoes, size 13.
- Dentals: Available
The skeletonized remains of this victim were found on a steep rocky slope near New Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona, AZ.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Sedona Police Department
Agency Case Number: 930004383
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index