The Doe Network:
Case File 1529UMPA
- The victim was discovered on October 2, 2007 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Estimated Date of Death: 1-12 months prior
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 30-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 71"; 170 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Close cropped black hair with no obvious graying. Healed fracture of left tibia and fibia. Possible fractures of left ribs.
- Clothing: Light colored t-shirt "Family Values 2XL". Blue Carpenter shorts "Steve and Barrys", size 36 with matching blue belt. White ankle socks with black heels. Red boxer shorts, size medium. A clear plastic poncho. Blue and white Nike basketball shoes, Size 9.5. Yellow metal necklace.
- Dentals: Available. Upper anterior teeth probably had unique appearance including diastema.
- DNA: Available; FBI NMPDD.
Clothing & Shoes
The victim was located on the grounds of the old Edison High School.
He was found in a secluded area of the school.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Philadelphia County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index