The Doe Network:
Case File 1520UMTX
Business Card & Watch
Unidentified Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on January 8, 2008 in Harris County, Texas
- Estimated Date of Death: 4 weeks prior
- Estimated age: 30-50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6-5'10"; 130-160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black short, straight hair. He had a severe degenerative condition of the middle back, likely causing chronic pain in the area.
- Clothing: Mossimo brand light colored plaid shirt, Wrangler brand blue jeans (size 30x32) worn over a pair of Adidas brand athletic pants, Rhino brand brown leather work boots (size 9), and a black plastic Casio brand digital wrist watch. In his pocket was found a deteriorated business card reading Girls and Boys, the apparent name of a local hair salon.
- Dentals: Available. The victim was missing two teeth from the left side of the lower jaw. teeth 8,9, 10, 17, 25 and 26 all have extensive wear of the occlusal enamel exposing the underlying dentin. Likely reflects a chronic behavior.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
The victim was located beneath a deteriorated couch in a wooded lot approximately 50 feet from Willow Briar Drive, at a apparent dumping ground for furniture.
He had gunshot wounds to head and torso; ruled homicide.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Texas Department of Public Safety
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index