The Doe Network:
Case File 1464UMNY
Vasco Jeans, Boox Jeans and Belt
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on November 9, 2001 in Brooklyn, Kings County, New York
- Estimated Date of Death: 2000-2001
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 24-32 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 58"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Healed fracture of nose and left cheekbone.
- Clothing: Blue "Vasco" jeans with orange-red logo, size 29. Brown "Vasco" jeans with orange-red logo, size 29. Blue "Boox" jeans, size 32. Black fabric belt with metal buckle, white "The fox collection" pullover, size 38/40, multicolored boxers. "Original Rugged Dutcack" boots, size 10, gray and black socks.
- Dentals: Available
Complete skeleton found behind 201 64th Street by passerby.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New York County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index