The Doe Network:
Case File 1458UMNY
Shirt and Shoes
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on November 18, 2006 in Bronx, New York
- Estimated Date of Death: Weeks prior
- Estimated age: 30-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 71"; 160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: There is a curved scar with suture marks just below the left nipple.
- Clothing: "Ralph Lauren" jeans, size 34 x 34; white plastic belt; black leather jacket, size XL, brand "Montee"; black short-sleeved t-shirt, size 2x; black t-shirt with a white decal of a sneaker on the front and a buckle and laces, size large, brand "Raw Blue". White "Jordan" low top sneakers, size 10 (no socks). Yellow metal bracelet on left wrist with an image of a religious figure and a red stone embedded in it. Black framed eyeglasses in jacket pocket.
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- DNA: Available in CODIS.
The victim was located on the shore of the East River at Castle Hill Park by two fishermen.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New York County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index