The Doe Network:
Case File 1444UMPA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on September 30, 1994 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Estimated age: 25-40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 72"; 169 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, blue eyes. Surgical scar on right forearm, scar on base of right thumb.
- Clothing: Blue jeans (Wrangler 31x32), red sweatshirt, white briefs (Fruit of the Loom 30-32), Black t-shirt (FOTL medium), white socks. Light gray sneakers (Reebok).
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: Available
- DNA: Not available.
The victim was witnessed to have jumped from a bridge at 2200 Chestnut Street, he landed in stone area next to railroad tracks.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Philadelphia County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index