The Doe Network:
Case File 139UMFL
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Located on June 12, 1996 in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County,
- Estimated date of Death: June 9, 1996.
- Estimated age: 30-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"-5'5"; 115-135 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Hispanic. Straight brown hair.
- Clothing: Gant, tan slacks, size 29; Orite, black briefs, size small; black, nylon, knit socks with small, gray diamond design; black Converse, hi-top sneakers, size 7 1/2, with white letters CONS on the tongue and a white star on the sole. No shirt.
- Fingerprints: Available.
- Dentals: Available.
The victim was located in a wooded area at Youth Camp Road, next to the C-18 Canal off Beeline Highway, in suburban Palm Beach Gardens.
The cause of death is unknown, and there were no signs of injury.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Palm Beach Medical Examiner Office
Palm Beach County Sheriff Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Palm Beach County Sheriff Department
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index