The Doe Network:
Case File 138UMGA
Reconstruction of Victim by Marla Lawson
Unidentified White Male
- Located on September 11, 1992 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
- The victim is estimated to have died in April, 1992.
- State of Remains: Skeletal
- Estimated age: 40 - 60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 4" (plus or minus 1.5 inches.)
- Distinguishing Characteristics: He had an old fracture of the right 5th or 6th rib.
- Clothing: He was wearing a dark blue / black, zippered windbreaker, jacket, light blue jeans with a narrow pink belt, polyester pants underneath the jeans, orange shorts, blue Gotcha undershorts (size 32 waist), white knit socks, and dark colored athletic shoes with a kangaroo emblem. A blue / gray, possible thermal type garment of an unknown nature was in close proximity to the Decedent. The nature and specifics regarding the garment are unclear due to deterioration.
- Personal Effects: In pockets is a disposable lighter, can opener, black comb, and several Canadian and United States coins.
- Dentals: A complete dental chart is not available. A total of 14 teeth were missing postmortem.
- DNA: mtDNA Profile available in FBI NMPDD
The victim's skeletal remains were found on 9/11/92 in a wooded area near the railroad tracks at 1090 Brady Avenue, in Atlanta, Georgia. Possible a transient.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index