The Doe Network:
Case File 1368UMVA
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered on May 18, 1990 in Chesterfield County, Virginia
- Estimated Date of Death: 1989-1990
- Decomposed and partially skeletonized remains
- Estimated age: 40-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: Cannot Estimate.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black slightly curly hair. A beard.
- Clothing: Blue knit shirt, Bristol Bay, size small. T-shirt. Dungarees, size 33-13. Striped boxer shorts, size 32. Blue socks. Hiking shoes. Budweiser wrist watch.
- Dentals: Available. Almost all teeth missing. Filling in # 28.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- DNA: Not available.
The victim was located in dense woods at 1221 Point of Rocks road; clothed and face down, 1/4 mile from nearest house. A man on his way to go fishing found him.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Virginia Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index