The Doe Network:
Case File 1360UMAZ
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on July 29, 2002 in Apache Junction, Pinal County, Arizona
- Estimated Date of Death: Days prior
- Estimated age: 25-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 75"; 153 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair, balding on top/front, hair on sides of scalp gray-brown 14 cm in length. Gray-brown mustache and beard, 8 cm in length.
- Clothing: Red t-shirt, short sleeved, "Gatorade" logo on back. Navy blue shorts, size L. Long-sleeved green shirt, size XL, "Nuovo" brand. Light colored slacks, size 40 x 32, "Tommy Hilfiger" brand: right zippered pocket contained a black comb, disposable cigarette lighter, and coins. One pair of white socks. Hiking boots, brown and black "Faded Glory" brand, size 11, sole inserts. String necklace with multiple blue beads. Black framed sunglasses with attached retainer (three white metal stars on retainer).
- Dentals: Available. No dental restorations, extensive caries resulting in complete destruction of 6 crowns.
- DNA: Available; University of North Texas
The victim was located under an overpass on Highway 60.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Pinal County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index