The Doe Network:
Case File 1358UMAZ
- The victim was discovered on November 29, 2007 in Tubac, Santa Cruz County, Arizona
- Estimated Date of Death: Months prior
- Mummified Remains
- Estimated age: 25-39 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: On the left ventral forearm there is a tattoo of a heart-shaped face/mask and the letters "A M O". Located over the left scapula there is a wing-appearing black tattoo. On the left hand near the thumb there is a tattoo of a crown with a cross.
- Clothing: One gray and red plaid shirt (Brand: Rock Creek Ranch, Size: XL). One blue and white horizontal striped shirt (Brand: Extend, Size: L). One pair of blue jeans (Brand: Lee). One white Texas Longhorns hat. Two coats: one a blue corduroy (Brand: St. Johns Bay, Size: XXL), and one blue fleece ( Brand: Old Navy, Size: L). Several backpacks were found: one blue, one black, one white and pink, and two gray. One pair of blue and white shoes (Brand: Saetta).
- Dentals: No skull recovered. Plastic permanent partial denture located, which likely replaced teeth #7 - #10. If this denture belongs to the decedent then likely teeth #7- #10 were missing antemortem and teeth #6 and #11 anchored this fixed bridge.
- Fingerprints: Available
The victim was located in desert area of Sopori Ranch.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index