The Doe Network:
Case File 1351UMTX
Reconstructions of Victim
Unidentified White / Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on October 30, 2007 in Farmers Branch, Dallas County, Texas
- Estimated Date of Death: Less than 24 hours prior
- Estimated age: 17-30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4"-5'7"; 168 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair in a "Mohawk" hairstyle; brown eyes. Both ears are pierced.
- Distinguishing Marks: Circular scars on anterior and posterior surfaces of forearms and legs. Three parallel linear scars on the anterior left wrist.
- Tattoos: A bar code is tattooed on his right shoulder, with the last numbers being 08 03 87.
- Clothing: The victim was wearing a black and blue "Iron Fist" zipper sweatshirt over a red Reebok brand shirt with "New Jersey" and "Jason Kidd" printed on it, black Athletic Works brand jogging pants, and size 10 black and red Converse brand hightop tennis shoes.
- Jewelry: Square earring with clear stones in right ear, a gold tone metal bead necklace and a cloth band with a wingding around left ankle.
- Personal Effects : Two blue plastic tarps with body.
The body of the victim was located in a field in the 1800 block of Wittington Place in Farmers Branch, about 100 yards off the road and covered with a tarp.
The body is believed to have been there less than 24 hours, and the cause of death has not been determined.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Dallas County Medical Examiner
Farmers Branch Police Department
972-484-3620 or 972-919-9346
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Texas Department of Public Safety
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index