The Doe Network:
Case File 1349DMWA
Left: 1982 picture; Center: Year unknown; Right: 1980 picture
Charles Ray Koller Sr.
Missing since August 10, 1992 from Bremerton, Kitsap County, Washington.
- Date Of Birth: July 7, 1936
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 56 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'1"; 145 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White Male. Grey hair; hazel eyes. Shoulder length hair, beard and goatee.
- Tattoos: A fish above each breast with the words "sweet" and
"sour"; a butterfly on possibly his right shoulder blade; a sailing ship on
right upper arm; a rose with the words Mom and Dad on right forearm; a flag on left upper arm, and a star on the bottom of his right thumb. Also
an unknown tattoo on his left forearm.
- Clothing: Cowboy hat and cowboy boots
- Dentals: Available. Upper dentures.
- Fingerprints: Available.
- Other: He played the guitar and mandolin so the finger tips on his left hand were calloused at the time of his disappearance.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Koller was going to Dallas, Texas via Greyhound bus to visit his family.
He never arrived at the destination. He was an alcoholic and not in the best of health.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Bremerton Police Department
Agency Case Number: 9208086
Washington State Missing Persons
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index