The Doe Network:
Case File 1316UMTX
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on July 15, 1985 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas
- Date of Death: July 15, 1985
- Cause of Death: Suicide - Asphyxiation due to hanging
- Estimated age: 45-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8-6'2"; 190-210 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Medium gray hair and frontal balding; gray eyes. Slightly obese. Tattoo on right forearm of two hearts with arrow; tattoo on left forearm of a bird with scroll.
- Clothing: White, short-sleeve shirt; white briefs; tan pants; black belt; brown socks; brown oxford shoes.
- Dentals: He had full dentures; both jaws were fully edentulous.
The victim was found at 4200 North Main Street, (Railroad Row) in Fort Worth, Texas on July 15, 1985.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Texas Department of Public Safety
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index