The Doe Network:
Case File 1307UMBC
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on December 13, 2004 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Estimated age: 45-65 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'9-5'11"; 170-190 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Graying brown hair. He appears to have had a medical condition known as wry-neck, which caused his chin to point to one shoulder, while his head tilted toward the opposite shoulder.
- Dentals: He was missing his upper-right front teeth, and all of his remaining teeth were very badly decayed.
- Clothing: He was wearing two distinctive green sweaters and a grey sweat top with a distinctive logo on the front. The wording includes “X RAVE”, and “A VISUAL ETERNITY” in smaller letters, encompassed in a multicolored design.
The victim was located floating in Burrard Inlet, in the vicinity of Stanley Park on December 13, 2004.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Vancouver Police Department
BC Coroners Service
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index