The Doe Network:
Case File 1306UMOR
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on April 1, 2003 in Klamath County, Oregon
- Estimated Date of Death: 2 years prior
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 25-40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 71".
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Robust nature of remains indicates a muscular adult male individual.
- Clothing: None
- Dentals: Available. 28O=crown missing. 30C= silver/ steel crown.
The victim was located in a wooded area.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Oregon Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index