The Doe Network:
Case File 128UFTX
Upper Row: Reconstruction of Victim Bottom: Close-up of star-shaped cutout in the upper right incisor tooth
Unidentified Black Female
Located on April 19, 1996 in Pecos County, Texas.
Cause of death was possibly drug-related.
The victim is estimated to have died 1 - 4 years prior to discovery.
- Estimated age: 30 - 50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 4" - 5' 8"; 100 - 150 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly mixed race. Evidence of old, healed gunshot injuries to her left arm and anterior spine.
- Dentals: Available. She had very distinctive dental work, including a star-shaped cutout in the upper right incisor. She had fillings and visible screws.
- Clothing: She wore a long sleeve pullover top with black stripes, Pride Cafe written across the upper front and Cool Down with Ice Cream written across the lower front. A red blanket with white trim was also found.
The victim was located at mile marker 288 off Interstate Highway 10, in Pecos County, Texas.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Pecos County Sheriff's Office
ME Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index